viernes, 25 de enero de 2013

Saturday 2

Do you remember when I went with some friends to a Japanese restaurant? You can see the post HERE Well, finally my friend sent me the pictures we took that day. It was a really funny day and I enjoyed a lot with them. They are my friends from high school and everytime I see them I have a great time. It has been like 6 years that I ended high school... How old I feel!
That day was raining in the morning but it was quiet nice in the afternoon :)

Did you notice? I really love that beret:P
How cute was that elephan. But since it was inside a pharmacy (or don't remember where) I couldn't enter and hug it :( Morover, it was closed.
Beret: Stradivarius
Jersey: Zara
Pants: Zara
Boots: Zara
Scarf: Day a Day
Bag: Day a Day
 I loved the colors of those christmas trees so I asked Ser to take the picture. Then we took one together :)
And the last pictures. I really love these two a lot!  
BTW! I don't remember where I put my hair extensions since I am back here where I am living... -_- (I am a  a messy girl...)

No hay comentarios: