domingo, 10 de febrero de 2013

My last purchases!


Yes! I finally update the blog again. Sorry for not doing it earlier but this week I was a bit busy and stressed with some stuff. But now I think everything is ok! (or at least I hope so!). I want to show you some clothes I bought the last month :) There are other things I couldn't show but I will do it in other post.



Recently, I went shopping with Maria. Well, at first I wasn't going to buy anything. I was accompanying her only 'cause she wanted to buy a dress for our graduation party. But as usual, I couldn't resist to buy some things I saw there! I bought this cute Pink Jacket from Vero Moda. Isn't it cool? I fell in love at the first sight!!
I really needed a good jacket 'cause I only have long coats in my closet. But here in Pamplona, I think coats are more neccesary than this type of jackets (the weather is crazy here!)

The second thing is the awesome coat.
I had it since summer 'cause it was cheaper ;). My mother knows what I like so she bought this when I wasn't home. When I arrived, she showed me it. I totally love it!
She sent me it from home like 2 weeks ago, but I couldn't show you it before.
(Sorry if it looks a bit weird, I don't like that clothes hanger appear on th photo so I tried to do something with photoshop... Not really good at doing it! You can still watch an orange part xD).
This one is from Killah. Cute, isn't it????

The next two purchases were made other day. This time we went with Lucía. It had been a long time since I didn't see her so I was really happy!
We had a great time together and I want to repeat it as soon as possible :)
This shirt is from Amichi. I really needed a shirt. (well, the last month I've been thinking about buying them... they are my new obsession!). So when we entered to the shop, I inmediatly saw this one. 
It can't be very appreciated but it's really cute. :) And very formal.

My last purchase but not the less important, is this cute jersey from Primark. The colors are really nice (gold and it seems like it has glitters ;) ) I can use everyday or for going out at nights. Ver useful.

No hay comentarios: